Aminogam® Mouthwash facilitates the oral tissue regeneration process, promoting the physiological re-epithelialisation of injured areas.6
Indications – Aminogam® Mouthwash is indicated for use with:
- Gingivitis by mechanical irritation from dentures,
- Burning mouth syndrome,
- States of irritation of the oral mucosa,
- Chronic inflammations,
- Gingival and tooth sensitivity reduction after curettage and
- Protection of surgical wounds in dentistry.
Aminogam® Gel provides a protective action, promoting fast healing of ulcerative and erosive lesions, and oral wounds.
Aminogam® Spray aids the process of tissue regeneration, favouring rapid recovery to areas of injury along with simultaneous reduction in pain.
Aminogam® Mouthwash facilitates the oral tissue regeneration process, promoting the physiological re-epithelialisation of injured areas. It exerts a protective nature, favouring the fast recovery of areas of injury and simultaneous reduction in pain.
The overall benefits to users are – Rapid wound closure and healing
- Accelerates wound healing in elderly and improve quality of life
- Rapid healing of soft tissue even in open healing
- Reduction in degree of mucosal defect after surgery
- Reduction of time between surgical procedure and suture removal
- Decrease in post-operative pain
- Decrease in use of NSAID (pain killers) after surgery
- Decrease infection
- Decrease in infection and related complication
Handling and Instructions
Aminogam® Mouthwash is a medical device which contains hyaluronic acid, main component of connective tissue and amino acids that form collagen.
Aminogam® Mouthwash comes in a package of 200 mL bottle.
Indications for use – After cleansing the oral cavity, rinse the mouth thoroughly. Drinking eating or rinsing your mouth is not recommended for at least 1 hour after application.
Dosage and administration – Apply three to four times daily distributing the product evenly throughout the entire oral cavity and keep in the mouth for at least one minute.
The product can be used pure or diluted depending on the severity of the symptoms.