Aminogam® Spray aids the process of tissue regeneration, favouring rapid recovery to areas of injury along with simultaneous reduction in pain.3
Indications – Aminogam® Spray is indicated for use with
- Oral surgery (protection of surgical wounds and sutures),
- Extraction surgery (alveolus and prevention of post-extractive alveolitis),
- Regenerative, periodontal and implant surgery,
- Pre-prosthetic and orthodontic surgery,
- Major and minor laser surgery,
- Orthodontic and prosthetic trauma,
- Protection of vital stumps in patients with fixed prosthesis and dentinal hypersensitivity,
- Erosive and ulcerative lesions of the oral mucosa of various aetiologies (mouth ulcers, ulcerative-bullous lesions like pemphigus etc.).
Aminogam® Gel provides a protective action, promoting fast healing of ulcerative and erosive lesions, and oral wounds.
Aminogam® Spray aids the process of tissue regeneration, favouring rapid recovery to areas of injury along with simultaneous reduction in pain.
Aminogam® Mouthwash facilitates the oral tissue regeneration process, promoting the physiological re-epithelialisation of injured areas. It exerts a protective nature, favouring the fast recovery of areas of injury and simultaneous reduction in pain.
The overall benefits to users are – Rapid wound closure and healing
- Accelerates wound healing in elderly and improve quality of life
- Rapid healing of soft tissue even in open healing
- Reduction in degree of mucosal defect after surgery
- Reduction of time between surgical procedure and suture removal
- Decrease in post-operative pain
- Decrease in use of NSAID (pain killers) after surgery
- Decrease infection
- Decrease in infection and related complication
Handling and Instructions
Aminogam Spray is a medical device which contains hyaluronic acid, main component of connective tissue and amino acids that form collagen. The special spray formulation allows ease of application even to those hard-to-reach areas of the mouth.
Aminogam Spray comes in a package of 15 mL spray – glass bottle with canula dispenser.
Indications for use – Prior to treatment cleanse the oral cavity and rinse thoroughly. Aim the dispenser tips at the wound and spray several times until the effected area is coated in an even layer.
Dosage and administration – Apply three to four times daily depending on the severity of the symptoms. Apply an even layer by spraying several times until the affected are is evenly coated.