Enhanced Performance and Efficiency
Geistlich Micross is a minimally invasive autogenous bone collector which allows clinicians to better harvest bone in narrow, difficult to reach areas.
Its excellent cutting performance and narrow profile provides for easy bone collection at the defect site, as well as in other intraoral sites using a tunneling technique. This manual harvesting technique allows the graft to retain cell viability, which is essential for graft integration.1,2 The bone tissue is directly collected with coagulated blood making the graft easy to handle and mold to the defect shape. The collected bone shavings are mixed with blood, which can be combined with Geistlich Bio-Oss® or Geistlich Bio-Oss Collagen® to ensure volume preservation.
- Product No. 40700
- 1 sterile disposable scraper per package
- 160˚ cutting blade
- Collection chamber capacity: 0.25 cc
- External diameter: 5 mm
Minimally Invasive with Maximum Access
- Exclusive micro-blade allows easy bone collection.
- Designed to perform a minimally invasive tunneling surgical technique.
- Effective on any bone surface (plane, concave, convex).
- Bone shavings contain well-preserved bone cells, particularly osteocytes, osteoblasts, osteoclasts and osteoprogenitor cells.1,2
Geistlich Micross Provides Versatility and Ease of Use for Bone Collection in Narrow and Difficult to Reach Areas
- Zaffe D, et al.: Clin Oral Implants Res. Aug 2007
- Miron RJ, et al.: Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. Aug 2013
Federal law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a dentist or physician.
NOTE: These products are currently ONLY available within the North American Dental Markets (U.S. & Canada)