All-in-One Collection and Delivery
Geistlich SmartScraper allows clinicians to harvest autogenous bone and deliver the collected particles directly to the site with a single instrument.
In defects where access is restricted, the instruments harvesting blade, collection chamber and narrow tipped syringe make insertion of the graft material easier. Geistlich SmartScraper is designed for use in a manual harvesting technique which allows the graft to retain cell viability, essential for graft integration.1,2 The collected bone shavings are combined with blood, which can be mixed with Geistlich Bio-Oss® or Geistlich Bio-Oss Collagen® to ensure volume preservation.
- Product No. 40500
- 3 pack: 1 sterile disposable scraper
- Transparent collection chamber
capacity: 0.3 cc
- External diameter: 3 mm
Improve Collection Efficiency
- Manual collection method is atraumatic and well-tolerated by the patient.
- Features a unique delivery syringe, allowing for easier application of graft material.
- Indents on collection barrel provides superior gripping capability that accelerates harvest time.
- Effective on any bone surface (plane, concave, convex).
- Collects bone shavings of appropriate size and thickness for graft integration.
- Bone shavings contain well-preserved bone cells, particularly osteocytes, osteoblasts, osteoclasts and osteoprogenitor cells.1,2
Horizontal Ridge Augmentation Combining a 1:1 Ratio of Geistlich Bio-Oss® and Particulated Autogenous Bone with Geistlich Bio-Gide®
- Zaffe D, et al.: Clin Oral Implants Res. Aug 2007
- Miron RJ, et al.: Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. Aug 2013
Federal law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a dentist or physician.
NOTE: These products are currently ONLY available within the North American Dental Markets (U.S. & Canada)