Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed
Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed is a resorbable collagen membrane possessing the same biological properties as our leading collagen membrane for oral tissue regeneration, Geistlich Bio-Gide®.1,2 With a smoother surface, firmer feel and easier cutting characteristics, our new compressed membrane was designed by our collagen experts to suit your personal handling preferences.
Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed is naturally resorbable and does not have to be removed in a second surgery. Thereby it simplifies the operation technique.
“Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed combines alternative handling with the proven outstanding biofunctionality of Geistlich biomaterials, giving surgeons more choice for their membranes.”
The Proven Membrane with a New Feel
- Designed by the Geistlich Collagen Experts, Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed combines the unique biofunctionality of Geistlich Bio-Gide® with alternative handling to fit your preferences.
- Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed has a smoother surface, a firmer feel and is easier to cut
- Like Geistlich Bio-Gide®, Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed does not need to be removed, it is a resorbable collagen membrane
- Long-term data over 12 to 14 years show predictable results of GBR treatments with Geistlich Bio-Oss® and Geistlich Bio-Gide®.3
Geistlich Bio-Gide® is the leading collagen membrane , validated by 20 years of successful use in more than 4.5 million patients and documented in more than 250 scientific publications. Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed offers this same quality and confidence with alternative handling for clinicians who prefer a firmer membrane.
- iData Research Inc., US Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and other Biomaterials Market, 2015.
- iData Inc., European Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and other Biomaterials Market, 2015.
- Jung RE, et al.: Clin Oral Implants Res. 2013; 24(10):1065-73.
- Pubmed September 2016. Search Term: Bio-Gide.
- Weng D, et al. Eur J Oral Implantol. 2011;4Suppl:59-66.
- Cardaropoli D, et al. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2012;32(4):421-30.
- Tan WL, et al. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2012;23Suppl 5:1-21.
- Araújo M, et al. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2015;Apr;26(4):407-12.
- Fickl S, et al. J Clin Periodontol. 2008;35:356-363.
- Schlee M, et al. Eur J Oral Implantol. 2009;2(3):209-217.
Federal law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a dentist or physician.