SteriTestTM Steam Biological Indicators
• Ensure safety and prevent disease transmission in your office
• Certified for use with ALL steam sterilization cycles
• Clear, easy to interpret results for monitoring the effectiveness of the sterilization process
• Final results are known after only 24 hours incubation in a dry block incubator operating at 55°- 60°C
Biological indicators (BIs or spore tests) are the most accepted means of monitoring sterilization because they directly assess the procedure’s effectiveness in killing the most resistant micro-organisms1
1. Guidelines. Infection Prevention and Control in the Dental Oce. Canada: Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, 2010. PDF.