HANSAmed New Office Program
HANSAmed Limited is a specialty pharmaceutical and medical device distributor serving the needs of Canada’s dental professional community. Over the past 20 years, HANSAmed Limited has built a reputation for offering our customers the best quality of service and an exclusive range of innovative products. Our team of skilled and dedicated professionals maintain a high level of training, integrity and adhere to a code of ethics crucial to ensuring the safety of our customers and their dental patients. We offer high-quality products in the areas of pain management, regenerative biomaterials, surgical specialties, emergency preparedness, periodontics and infection control.
Our “New Partner Program” is a special welcome to dentists, like yourself, when you first become a part of the HANSAmed family. All eligible first-time customers will be provided with an opportunity to make a single, one-time purchase from the following list of HANSAmed products at significant discounts. Thereafter, you will be receiving regular communications on our educational and training events, special offers and services.
We look forward to beginning our relationship today and helping you build a successful tomorrow.
Please contact us or register online!
You can take advantage of the following one or more discounted offers, for the first time, in a single order only.
YOUR WORLDWIDE NO.1 REFERENCE DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR DENTISTRY
SURGICAL SPECIALTIES DENTAL EMERGENCY EXPERT
• THE expert in regenerative dentistry
• More than 1000 pre-clinical and clinical studies1
• Leading in regenerative dentistry2,3
1. Pubmed 2015 Search term “Bio-Oss or Bio-Gide or Mucograft“
2. iData Research Inc., US Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and other Biomaterials Market, 2013
3. iData Research Inc., European Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and other Biomaterials Market, 2013
DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR DENTISTRY
• The original Articaine, available in Canada for 35+ years1
• Scientifically demonstrated anesthetic success in
routine dental procedures2
• Longer shelf life
1. Data on file. HANSAmed Limited.
2. Katyal V. “The efficacy and safety of articaine versus lignocaine in dental treatments: a meta-analysis,” J Dent. 38:4 (2010): 307-317.
• PTFE surgical sutures
• Custom surgical kits
• Irrigation lines
• Surgical instruments
DENTAL EMERGENCY EXPERT
• Regulatory body compliant
• Auto-replenishment & medication monitoring service
• One year of unlimited access to the online training
ARESTIN (minocycline HCl) Microspheres, 1 mg is indicated as an adjunct to scaling and root planing (SRP) procedures for reduction of pocket depth in patients with adult periodontitis. ARESTIN® may be used as part of a periodontal maintenance program, which includes good oral hygiene and SRP.
* FREE handle with a purchase of ARESTIN Box (24 Carpules).
STERILIZATION MONITORING PRODUCTS
• Steam Biological Indicators
• Mail-in Sterilizer Monitoring Service
• Class 4 Sterilization Indicator Strips
• Self-contained Starter Kit
PHILIPS AED – THE FIRST CHOICE
• First AED with CPR coaching
• First AED to shock in 8 seconds
• First AED with SMART CPR
• First biphasic AED
• First over-the-counter AED