Omnia® Standard Surgery 1 Emergency Protective Kit
The Omnia® Surgical Kit Line offers convenient, pre-assembled procedure kits that provide your surgical team with the sterile disposable devices needed for
most dental surgical procedures.
Omnia® Surgical Kits are designed as the ideal solution for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Periodontists, Implantologists and General Dental Surgeons. Driven by a focus on safety and protection, Omnia® has supplied innovative, functional and reliable products to dental surgeons and their patients for more than 20 years.
Omnia® now supplies the needs of dental surgeons in more than 40 countries around the world
OMNIA® Standard Surgery 1 Emergency Protective Kit includes:
- 2 Gown with cotton cuffs (110 cm length blue) Fluid repellent non woven fabric
- 20 Folded gauzes (5x5cm), 8 ply (non-sterile – cotton)
- 3 Round cap with elastic. TNT areated non woven fabric
- 1- 15 cm long Split Air Saliva ejector with welded cap transparent
- 1 Drape (50x75cm) with adhesive side. Made of SPPB Spunbonded Polypropylene, one
- 1 Absorbent/liquid proof drape (100x150cm) with adhesive U-shaped cut (6.5x30cm) (patient drape) NWF+Polyethylene
- 3 Omnisleeve Sheath (120x7cm) with inserter. Medical PVC.
- 1 Disposal bag for contaminated material with adhesive strip (22x277cm)
- 4 Hand towels (34×37 cm)
- 1 Cattani suction tip no.9
- Optimize working time and costs
- Improve efficiencies in the operating room
- Create an optimal working environment
- Allow you to focus on the patient
- Single sku tracking of the sterile components