Omnia® Basic Emergency Protective Kit
The Omnia® surgical kit line offers convenient, pre-assembled procedure kits that provide your surgical team with the sterile disposable devices needed for most dental surgical procedures.
Omnia® surgical kits are designed as the ideal solution for oral and maxillofacial surgeons, periodontists, implantologists and general dental surgeons. Driven by a focus on safety and protection, Omnia® has supplied innovative, functional and reliable products to dental surgeons and their patients for more than 20 years.
Omnia® now supplies the needs of dental surgeons in more than 40 countries around the world.
OMNIA® basic implant set includes:
- 1 special plus model gown (size L), surgically folded with handtowels wrapped in medical paper, microfiber SMS, blue
- 1 gown with cuffs, non woven, blue
- 2 cap with adjustable laces, absorbent, non woven, blue
- 1 patient’s round cap, absorbent, non woven, blue
- 1 absorbent/liquid proof drape with adhesive side (50×75 cm), non woven + polyethylene, blue
- 1 absorbent/liquid proof drape cm (75×90 cm) with adhesive U-shaped (11×9 cm), non woven + polyethylene, blue
- 1 omnisleeve sheath (120×7 cm) long, PVC, transparent
- 1 waste bag for contaminated material, PVC, red
- Optimize working time and costs
- Improve efficiencies in the operating room
- Create an optimal working environment
- Allow you to focus on the patient
- Single sku tracking of the sterile components