Omnia® Intermediate Surgery Emergency Protective Kit
The Omnia® surgical kit line offers convenient, pre-assembled procedure kits that provide your surgical team with the sterile disposable devices needed for most dental surgical procedures.
Omnia® surgical kits are designed as the ideal solution for oral and maxillofacial surgeons, periodontists, implantologists and general dental surgeons. Driven by a focus on safety and protection, Omnia® has supplied innovative, functional and reliable products to dental surgeons and their patients for more than 20 years.
Omnia® now supplies the needs of dental surgeons in more than 40 countries around the world.
OMNIA® oral surgery pack includes:
- 1 transpiring round cap
- 1 liquid repellent drape (100×150 cm) with adhesive hole (6×9 cm)
- 5 liquid repellent drapes (67×75 cm)
- 4 adhesive films (17×26 cm)
- 12 sponges (5×5 cm) 4 layers
- 2 aspirator tips mod, Omnia
- 1 saliva ejector with removable tip (15 cm)
- 1 one size seat/back cover
- 2 tubing sleeves (120×7 cm) with omnisleeve inserter
- 12 sponges (20×20 cm)
- Optimize working time and costs
- Improve efficiencies in the operating room
- Create an optimal working environment
- Allow you to focus on the patient
- Single sku tracking of the sterile components