Lighthouse™ Basic Emergency Kit
YOU CAN’T PREDICT AN EMERGENCY, BUT YOU CAN DEFINITELY INFLUENCE THE OUTCOME
- You can save a life with the right medications and right clinical judgement at the right time.
- The LIGHTHOUSE™ Emergency Kit is conveniently designed; each medication has a dedicated slot. Time is of the essence in most cases.
- LIGHTHOUSE™ Emergency Kits are designed to assist clinics in overcoming most common medical emergencies in your dental office.
Basic Emergency Kit is the newest addition to our LIGHTHOUSE™ line. The Basic Emergency Kit holds all required medications plus two empty slots for EpiPens®. The Basic Kit is designed and created for clinics that already have EpiPens® but are looking for more emergency medications. Includes 2 seats to the online training modules (2CE credits per seat). As an owner of a LIGHTHOUSE™ Basic Emergency Kit, you are automatically enrolled in a program called “Automatic Replenishment”. AUTO-Replenishment service helps you to have the required and up to date drugs readily available. HANSAmed tracks, monitors and replenishes each individual medication in your LIGHTHOUSE™ Emergency Kit prior to expiration. This service guarantees your medications will remain current and up to date. With a LIGHTHOUSE™ Emergency Kit, you are always prepared to save a life!
Features & Benefits:
- Compliant with Provincial regulations
- Auto Replenishment and Medication Monitoring Service
- Longer Shelf Life
- Simplicity and confidence
- Open your LIGHTHOUSE™ kit and familiarize yourself with its contents
- Determine if you need additional medications such as naloxone, flumazenil, or extra EpiPen® auto-injectors
- Book a date for your staff to review and complete the online training
LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit contains: (According to each Provincial governing body, all dental clinics are required to follow medical emergency guidelines)
- 2x LIGHTHOUSE™ Online Training course (2CE credits per seat)
- 2x Atropine 0.6 mg/mL
- 2x Epinephrine 1 mg/mL
- 2x Diphenhydramine 50 mg/mL
- 1x Salbutamol Inhaler 100 ug
- 1x Aspirin® 81 mg, Quick Chews
- 1x Insta-Glucose® 31 mg
- 2x Ammonia Inhalants
- 1x Nitroglycerin Pump Spray 0.4 mg
- 2x Antiseptic Swabs
- 1x CPR pocket mask
- 2x BD Eclipse safety syringes
- 1x Red case
- 1x Foam lining