Lighthouse™Annual Replenishment Subscription
Your LighthouseTM Emergency Kit is eligible to upgrade to the annual subscription!
With HANSAmed being the sole provider and distributer of LIGHTHOUSETM across Canada, we have developed different solutions to accommodate all dental clinical medical emergency needs.
LighthouseTM provides dental clinics with vital medications, convenience, peace of mind and training to assist all dental staff in becoming equipped to handle a medical emergency in the office. With licensing and approval from Health Canada, we are able to provide clinics with quality medications to help you save a life.
Each individual medication has a different expiration date and tracking your own medications could be difficult.
LighthouseTM annual subscription benefits:
- Reduction of office overhead
- Reduction of over-all office cost
- Free shipping of medications
- Continue to have automatic replenishment & medication monitoring service
- Renewal of yearly online office training
- Extended shelf-life of medications
LighthouseTM annual subscription is designed to offer all clinics cost savings. By reducing over-all office overhead with just one invoice per year, clinics are receiving free shipment of medications, no cost to medications included in the program and also. Clinics are offered a brand new access code for our unlimited access online training video.
“Annual emergency medicine refresher courses are invaluable in maintaining a functional emergency team.” – Stanley Malamed
- Open your LIGHTHOUSETM kit and familiarize yourself with its contents.
- Determine if you need additional medications such as naloxone, flumazenil, or extra EpiPen® auto-injectors.
- Book a date for your staff to review and complete the online training.
LIGHTHOUSETM annual subscription medications:
Atropine 0.6 mg/mL (2)
Epinephrine 1 mg/mL(2)
Diphenhydramine 50 mg/mL
Salbutamol inhaler 100 ug (1)
Aspirin® 81, 30/bottle (1)
Insta-Glucose® 31 mg (1)
Nitroglycerin pump spray 0.4 mg (1)